We are always on the lookout for new articles. If you have an article you want to publish, send it to us and we will be happy to publish it for you.
Before you submit an article, please read the author guidelines first.
You can help by writing useful tips and tricks or submitting an article on how to install a new software.
We're sure there's a million other things you can do too.
- Before writing/submit an article, make sure the topic is not covered;
- Your article must be written in English;
- Your article and must be written in HTML or Text format, with all the code formatted properly;
- Your Article must follow our author guideline
Your article must have the following structure:
- Name: Name or title of your article;
- Source: URL of the article (if it already exists somewhere else);
- Content: The article it self;
- Keywords: Keywords of your article;
- Short Description: Short description of your article (max 255 characters);
- Category: Category of your article (example: Apache or PHP);
- Each article consists of one or more page, each of which is written in valid XHTML code;
- Your article may include any number of images. Each image may only appear once and be instructive;
Terms and Conditions
- Book Of Zeus retains non-exclusive rights to publish your article after submission;
- Book Of Zeus retains the right to refuse publication of any articles;
All articles must be submitted by email at (read note): firstname.lastname@example.org.
you will have to remove the –articles and the –submit from the email.
Thank you, in advance, for your submissions!